A Polish work permit and visa for Indian citizens can be obtained for a period not exceeding one year. However, when you are in Poland, you can apply for a temporary residence, which allows you to stay and work in the country for up to 3 years. It is important to consider that the price of the work visa for Indian citizens varies from case to case. But, not everything is different. You, as an Indian citizen, are required to pay a visa fee of 4,400 Indian rupees to the Consular Section of Poland in India. Moreover, if you have opened a visa in India, came to work in Poland, and want to apply for a temporary residence permit, then you will need to pay an additional fee of 500 zlotys.
What do you need to know before applying for a work visa?
In order for you to work in Poland, your future employer has to issue a work permit for you. This complicates the process, since you need to first find a job, and then get permission. However, we, Business International Group, provide services in finding a legal working contract for Indian citizens and provide consulting services on how to increase your chances of a positive response at the embassy.
So, what are your 3 options?
1. You find a job via most popular polish career websites that you can apply for:
2. You find the employer and tell him that he must apply for a work permit for you, as an Indian citizen. He must know how to do this.
3. Your employer receives a work permit for you, it can take up to 3 months and after, he will send you one of the official copies
4. If you are from India, then you go to the official website for visa applications.
5. You are applying for a work visa. For a consular office in New Delhi, the visa fee for all types of visas is 4,400 Indian rupees.
6. After you have received a visa, you, as an Indian citizen, apply for temporary residence as soon as possible, because after the expiration of your visa you cannot do this.
1. You contact our company Business International Group, we mainly work with Hindus.
2. Send us your resume and we will select a suitable vacancy for you
3. After that, you pay for our provision of services to you
4. If you are from India, you go to the official website for visa applications
5. Fill out an application for a visa for work and, just like in the first scenario, pay for visa services for all types of visas 4,400 Indian rupees.
6. You are waiting for an answer and come to work in Poland. Congratulations, you are a citizen of India who got a job in Poland.
1. You can apply for another type of Polish visa, that is, a tourist visa. But, this type of visa does not give you the right to work in any case, even if you get a work permit. You need to change your legal status.
2. You find a future employer, he concludes a contract with you (since you are from India)
3. Based on the contract, you are applying for a residence permit and work permit.
4. In this case, you pay 4,400 Indian rupees for a tourist visa, a consular fee of 440 zlotys and an accommodation fee of 50 zlotys. The cost depends on the type of work permit.
5. But this is much worse since you will wait a long time (more than 3 months) to get a new legal status without the right to work. You will also need to find enough funds to cover living expenses. Such long procedures are connected with the fact that you are the citizens of India.