Migration consulting

We provide highly paid work in Poland, the Czech Republic, and Germany on the basis of a work contract from our company or partner firms in the manufacturing, construction, and HORECA sectors.

We believe that everyone deserves a chance to drastically change their lives

Our services 

Obtaining work permit in Poland

A work permit is a document that authorizes a foreigner to work legally in Poland. The permit is issued by the Voivode competent for the seat/place of residence of the employer.

Learn more 

Employee Card to Czech Republic

An employee card is a new type of permit for long-time residence in the territory of the Czech Republic (CR) where the purpose of the foreign national’ stay (longer than 3 months) is employment.

Learn more 

Registration of your Business in Europe

We provide such services as company registration, legal services, and investment consulting.

Learn more 

Temporary Residence Card in Poland

Foreigners who are planning to stay in Poland for a period longer than 3 months may apply for a TRC in Poland. A TRC is granted for a maximum period of 1 to 3 years.

Learn more →

Our guarantees

Contracted work

We provide every client with a valid work contract

TA & Legal support

Clear tax, legal and accounting support upon request for up to 3 years


We have all needed European licenses: RZ.18562 

Online support

We help you to solve all issues arising during the process of your application

Safe payments

We provide a possibility to make partial payments. Every payment is legally valid

Extended help

We provide extended support while your emigration process 

Contact us 

Let’s discuss your question!
Use the form to drop us an e-mail.

1 Step 1
Nameyour full name
Phoneyour contact number
Describe the Issuemore details
0 / 600
Preferred means of contact

Copyright © 2018-2020 Business International Group Sp. z o.o.

Contact info

Need help?